University Heights Details
In answer to increased demand for commercial real estate, the University Heights Professional Centre is strategically located at 1275 Finch Avenue West. In close proximity to Yorkdale Shopping Centre, the new Humber River Regional Hospital, Downsview Park, York University and most notably the new Finch West TTC subway and LRT station – scheduled for completion in 2017 and 2020, respectively – this project is leading regeneration in the Downsview Corridor.
Under construction, this new 8-storey, 160,000-square foot commercial building is an excellent investment opportunity that will comprise retail space on its lower levels with professional offices on the upper levels. Leasing and sales are underway. Contemporary and distinguished design – each spacious unit exudes an atmosphere of professionalism and care. Presented as a modern, turnkey solution to office build-out, University Heights was conceived with professional occupancy in mind – the means are on hand.
- 89 units
- 550 to 2,500+ square foot units
- Balconies on select north-facing units
- Each unit enjoys a full suite of amenities, with dedicated kitchen, bathroom and boardroom space
- Full interior design consultation and decoration offered by Ambience Design Group. A streamlined approach to build-out and occupancy, the service combines tailored floor plans, colour schemes, materials and furnishing selections
Intent on creating an environmentally sound structure, the University Heights Professional Centre was built to Toronto Green Standard Tier 2 qualifications. Using high-reflecting materials, energy efficient controls and low impact mechanical fixtures was an essential way to reflect the lush indigenous landscaping surrounding
the property. UH was built to last and serve the long-term needs of its tenants and patrons. An open and sun-lit commercial concourse dedicated to restaurant and retail tenants is serves ample space for seating and strolling. Street-level entrances to all commercial units provide commercial frontage on much-traveled Finch Ave. W.
- From 550 to over 2,500 square feet
- Tim Hortons drive-thru restaurant
- 7000+ square foot open-air green roof accessible from floor 3
- Three-storey underground parking with 390 spaces
- Steps from the new Finch West Station, in service by fall 2016
Finch West Station | Toronto-York-Spadina Subway Extension
- Schedule completion: Fall 2017
- Will include a bus terminal on the east side of Keele Street, north of Finch Avenue West.
- The Finch West LRT from Finch West subway station to Humber College Work will begin in 2015
- Station complete and in service by 2020
- Forecasted ridership is 2,800 pphpd (passengers per hour per direction)
- 43,094 AADT* = Finch east of Keele
- 36,502 AADT = Finch west of Keele
- 37,299 AADT = Keele north of Finch
- 38,388 AADT = Keele south of Finch
- *AADT (annual average daily traffic)